LF raiding guild after 20 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for a casual/social raiding guild who raid after 20.00 PM. I have 2 small kids so things are chaos at evening before they are put to bed. I need that time after 19.00 :slight_smile:

I have cleared everything on normal and a couple of bosses on HC. PvP I hit 1400 cr yesterday.

Item level 207 unholy. Got plenty of curved and other archivements.

Regards
Nohrdk

Hey Nohrdk,

We are looking for members for our raid team and we have a lot of people in the same boat. We actually started this guild for the same reason. Our raiding times are from 20:30 till 23:00. Would that be good for you?

Here you can read some more about us.

Send me a whisper or contact met on Battle net (Tevoll#2325). Letā€™s have a talk.

check Monstrous out, raid at 9.30pm st fri and sat . normal cleared and a few heroics,

Hey, Impaired is currently recruiting for all classes. We raid 9-12 server time Wednesday and Thursday, a few of our members are in the same boat with young kids so youā€™ll be in good company! If you are interested feel free to contact Brukerr on Discord Brukerr#1325 or Via Battle.net Brukerr#2705

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.