LF Raiding Guild For Shadowlands - Healer and Tank

Hey there,

Me and a my gaming buddy are looking for a serious and dedicated raiding guild (Tarren Mill Server) to have fun and enjoy SL content with. We are both curve raiders with some Mythic experience in BFA. We both enjoy the mythic raiding challenge and we are well organized and play around our class/spec strenghts to constantly improve. Having said that we are willing and able to fill different roles if need be such as different healer classes or tank or even ranged dps. Our desire at the moment, is for me to be a disc priest and for my tank buddy to be a prot pally, but of course, and as the beta is ongoing, we wait to see where the class tuning will come at by the end of the beta to decide our mains.

We trully appreciate an active guild environment and we also aim to do high m+ (ideally with guild mates) and why not build a guild premade m+ group if possible.

Please feel free to reply directly in the comment section down below or leave me a mail in game (character name: Joked).

Thank you in advance for your time reading this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.