LF Raiding Guild - Hunter- Transferred over

Hey,

subject says it all - looking for a raiding guild on Silvermoon as just transferred this char over from a dead realm. Have been raiding this xpac and 3/8m on another char but keeping that where it is for now. Looking for a guild that raids after 8:30 ST due to family commitments, and preferably not on a Weds or a Sun.(picky i know) Also like to push M+ keys so if thats something you do as well then great !

Drop me a msg on here or add me in game for a chat if you need any further info/check logs etc @ Weebsy#2872

Hi there,

Call of the Void is always looking for new people to join our heroic raiding team. We are currently 6/9 HC, but are not looking to venture into mythic at this time.

We raid Monday/Tuesday 20:00-23:00 each week.

I apologise if it is a mythic team you’re looking for, but thank you for reading.

Please contact me at wilsonnxo#2881 in-game.

9/9H 2/9M looking for experienced and dedicated players to reinforce our existing Mythic progress roster for BoD. We raid on a semi-hardcore basis and are an active guild on discord for M+ etc. Let us know if you are interested QingLong#2636

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.