LF Raiding guild WW monk

Looking to join a raiding guild.
My main raid nights would be Friday and Saturday due to work commitments.
Ideally I would be looking for a guild working on mythic progression or just starting out as i’m all ready 10/10hc.
Guild must be English speaking and active outside of just raid hours. I would be open to joining as a social and earning a raid spot.

Can contact me:
Discord, Sutera#0003
Battle net, Stella#2215

Hey Hey, added you on discord :slight_smile:

Still looking. just to clarify Friday and Saturday are days I can make every week. while I am active every day at some point, I cant commit to a regular week day raid as my work shifts rotate on a 3 week cycle, day/lates/nights

1 Like

Hi Sutera

We are a rather casual guild but we raid on Wed Thur. I know that’s not ideal for you but your welcome to join when your work schedule permits and we are open to you not being able to attend every raid. Thats real life i guess and this guild accommodates that and priorities it to be honest.

Give anyone a shout who’s online and they can point you in the direction of a officer. Please note that currently due to the content drought may people just log in and do their “thing” and are off again which is why we are trying to load up and get more social.

Hey Dhozer
Thanks for the reply. the issue with a Wed/Thursday raid is that I would miss 2 out of every 3 weeks worth of raiding. with the only week id be able to raid would be the week where I do the early shift. and depending on the lateness of the raid time id maybe even have to leave the raid early since I would be up early for work.
I appreciate the time you took to reply but I just don’t think a week day raid would work, even if you guys are ok for me to miss raid days. I would not be ok with missing 4/6 raids over 3 weeks.

Hi Sutera

Thanks for the honest reply and you loyalty to the raiding times. (Side note our raid times are 1900-2130, so we don’t go that late, at least if you CET EU based)
The offer remains open so if you change you mind please feel free to get in touch.
In the meantime best of luck

Bump still looking for a place to call home and progress with.

Hi Suterâ, everything you said fits with us and your attitude seems great we just don’t raid on weekends. Nevertheless I see your search is still ongoing so just wanted to say I hope you find a home and a place to really settle and make friends!
./Asta :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, hopefully ill find something soon. just pugging each week currently for heroic clears.
Does a mythic weekend guild even exist on Silvermoon? I started working my way down the server list on wow progress trying to find a mythic weekend guild, but no luck as of yet.

Silvermoon is such a populated Alliance server that if it exists anywhere you have a solid chance here. I would say perhaps have a look at wowprogress and check out logs of guilds that are recorded on the days you are looking for with the sort of progress bracket you hope to raid in? :slight_smile:

1 Like

How is Tuesday Friday for u? And working on mythic 4th mythic kill

If that works for u enu#2131 on bnet

Friday works but would miss every Tuesday.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.