LF RGB Guild/Community

As you can se in the title, I’m looking for a (Alliance) Guild/Community that does Rbgs. I would transfer from my server if needed.

Warrior (fury) new to pvp ratings since bfa, 1’9k cr (2s) … and 1’8k exp in 10v10 (1’6k cr atm).

I know Rbgs are almost dead but still… There must be a small group of people doing Rbgs!! If you are on a community or guild please tell me or add me on bnet!

Linsf#2431

Let me know if you go ally side , I can invite you to low cr rbg community.

Sadly don’t have low cr discord atm. My discords are hoth/hota.

My pvp community+guild has ambition to take part in rated bgs. We are at the very start though. Need members willing to bg with low/no rating players, have patience while enough new members are recruited, and help build things up.

If that appeals, join Alliance Defence Force pvp community. Guild of same name is on Outland.

Did u just say…LF dead bracket…?? :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Hello, can you send link to the Community?

Yeah sure dm me in game

Ey we did our first rated bgs as ADF PvP community! Been doing randoms up to now, but finally had enough willing for rated. We need more, if you want to do rated bgs regularly together as a group please join ADF.

Especially looking for those that are:

• starting out and have no/low rating (me), but are keen to learn/progress with ADF.
  • experienced but hugely patient.

We are learning, and also need more members to be able to do rated bgs at any time. Gonna take time. The goal is have 100% ADF members in group, and learn to work together with the same people regularly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.