LF semi casual raiding/m+ guild

Hey guys, I have played on and off since vanilla and have quite alot experience in raiding, I have experience in shadowlands from 10/10 normal and 7/10 heroic castle nathria. I have done all of this on my alliance characters and have now decided that I want to play horde. I am looking for a guild to raid with and also that is active and where I have the option to do lots of other stuff. I want an active guild who does things together basically.

I would like to tank but if there is no room for tanks in the guild I am also willing to do other roles. I have a 60 druid and 60 paladin so I can play whatever role the guild is in need of.

I have lots of time to play but mostly on evenings from around 20:00 server time.

If theres any guild that would have me contact me!
battletag: Turetorped#2804

Greetings,

I know of a gang that would love to have you, we are currently raiding Mondays and Fridays 9pm-12 (server time) and sprinkle in m+ in between.

We are currently trying to grow our roster to get AOTC (4/10HC but started late) and KSM for members that want it!

I’ll shoot you a message on Battle.net and hopefully we’re what you’re looking for x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.