[LFG] [Dreanor] looking for a raiding & social guild

Hello,

I am looking for a guild, I started out season 3 with an outlaw rouge and cleared Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope 9/9 normal and 6/9 HC.
The season before that I was a survival hunter and cleared Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible fully on normal and HC, I can show logs and everything needed.

Since rouge isn’t a good pick for me I’ve decided to change back to my BfA main which is bm hunter, I play as a dwarf but all my other toons are Horde, the char is brand new and I’m only ilvl 425 but I will gear up fast.

I am looking for a guild that can take me for raid and m+ runs plus having fun with the guild.

If you are looking for a hunter or just a fun player and can wait a tiny bit for gearing, you can reach me at bnet: Tzahi#21780 or discord: elohim0190

Hey brother! If you are interested in realm transfer, we have a newer guild focused entirely around having fun, enjoying the game, and the social aspects of the game. That being said, we do a lot of dungeons and raids still :slight_smile: If you are interested, let me know! We are on ragnaros. undertale22 on discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on bnet