LFG - New Active Player Willing To Learn - Ally

As the title says! I’m a new coming player, active daily & looking forward to start raiding! I don’t know anyone in the game so I don’t really know where to start, so I’m looking for a friendly active guild to start raiding with! Keyword is friendly! :wink:
I’m a quick learner, so don’t worry… I’ll get a hang of the mechanics easy peasy. ilvl 360 as of making this post. I play ret pala, but can always switch to tank if need be. Looking forward to hear from any recruiting guilds! I play on The Maelstrom.

1 Like

Hi Holysmurff! If you’re up for a server/faction swap we’d happily welcome you on Magtheridon server horde side! We are a friendly, chilled out guild that welcomes new players. We raid 2 nights a week and run M+ together regularly, we also have fun social events!
We have several new/returning players who are raiding with us and learning the ropes :blush:

If that sounds good to you, hit me up on Discord (xxx) or in-game (xxx) for a chat!

Hi Holysmurff,

Depending on what you are looking for end game wise It sounds like Supercool Discotheque could be the sort of guild you are looking for.

We raid 1 night a week (Sundays, 20:00 Server Time) with a bunch of people who know their stuff.

What we can promise:

• Friendly chat in our Discord server.
  • Enjoyable raiding experience and camaraderie with people who want to progressively improve.
  • Fatherly advice and wisdom (I guess?).
  • Puns. So many puns.

Our raid night is focused yet enjoyable and we’ve got a thoroughly lovely, skilled, bunch of folks that we’d like to add to.

Most of our communication is done through Discord, so we are not too fussed about you being in the same guild as long as you are active on Discord.

If you think this sounds like something you are looking for then please add me (wolfus#1389) or our Recruitment officer TheProwess#2884 on BattleNet or Twitter ( @SupercoolGuild) if you’d like to chat.

Hi Holysmurf,

If you would consider a migration to Ravencrest, then Consortium might be the right place for you.

We are reshaping our roster and currently in need of a paladin for our core which will be focusing on clearing end-game content for the future contents. We currently have experienced raiders that goes all the way back to Vanilla, along with veterans who are coming from a break. You can find our recruitment post below and if you are interested please reach me via bnet.

Best,
Tobiasfunke

Hi Holysmurff. is an Alliance social raiding guild on the connected realms of Vek’nilash, Blade’s edge and Eonar, and we’re currently recruiting! We’re open to all classes and specs and don’t have a ret paladin at the moment, so you’d be an excellent fit.
We are very active - although ingame content has died down we are a socid bunch of friends and can often be found playing other games together, such as Rocket League and League of Legends. We have also had 5 successful guild meet ups and are making plans for our sixth. If you’re looking for some good people to play with is definitely worth a think about.
Contact me on BTag: Zingzilla#2945 for a chat if you could see yourself here!