LFG recently joined silvermoon

Hey there I recently joined Silvermoon from a dead server and looking for a group/guild. I enjoy most pve/pvp content so happy doing most things. On regularly most nights between 7pm-11pm from the UK and mature. I have a max level DK, Mage and Resto shaman. Currently levelling a rogue in my spare time. Thanks for reading.

are you still looking for guild? me and my friend are starting a new one and looking for new people :D, if you’d like to join just say so

hi mate i made a post earlier but just seen your reply to this person any chance i can join please as look for home for my druid lol.

Feel free to add me in game the name is Sorio ill be on tonight at some point im hoping if thats allright to join you and your friend.

Hiya :slight_smile: We have been an active social and raiding guild since 2007 and we have 2 raiding teams at the moment, a Mythic raiding team we call Killers and a casual relaxed team that we call Chillers so there is plenty of choice. We run M+ often and guild chat is social. If you would like to know more look us up or add me to bnet :slight_smile: (Our guild is alliance called )
Asta#2730

hi there,
if you are still looking for a guild, you can always whisper me for more information about Unseen Sin

Tinkelbel#2602

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.