LFG Restoration Shaman

Hi, I’m looking for a raiding guild, I play restoration shaman and can switch to elemental if required. Got curve in Castle Nathria, and Shadowlands Keystone Master: Season One. Did not have an active guild for some time. Now I’m looking for a chill guild that either can get curve this tier or go mythic. Here are my logs and RIO, hope to hear from you!
warcraftlogs_com/character/eu/draenor/Yreeth#zone=26
raider_io/characters/eu/draenor/Yreeth

(replace the _)

Yo,
Check out our post if you fancy something chill!
Snake Eyes

Still looking for a guild. Side note: I would like the guild to have a stable roster.

Hey mate, if your looking for something a little more chill we are currently recruiting.

We raid two days a week starting on this week upcoming on Thursdays & Sundays 8-11 UK time.

Recently reformed we already have a pretty stable roster most of us have know each other a while and just looking to add to the roster with a couple extra dps maybe a healer.

If you want to know more just message me in game - Btag: Tricky#21141 or apply via the website and ill come to you on Avalanche-EU .co.uk!

Hey Yreeth, take a look at the Lost Rowsdowers, we’re a more chilled raiding guild that aims to get curve each tier and progress to Mythic when we have enough interest. We’d love to have another stable healer. We raid each Saturday (8pm-11pm ST) and Sunday (7pm-10pm ST). We also have people interested in getting KSM and running M+.

You can chat with me on Disc (Novahkiin#1976) or BNET (Novahkiin#21346), or you can chat with Nherz on BNET (Nerzelan#2725).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.