LFG veng/havoc dh

HELLO!

Im brand new player on server Ravencrest ( moved from Drak’thul ) and im looking for a eng/cz guild and friends to play with i pref tanking because dps is missing alot of items (one fist from raden and some corruptions).

My aim are Mythic+ and some raiding preferably if we could slay mythic raden but ill gladly play in hc guild to easy farm raid ill gladly fill role for backup tank and dps because im a working person and i wont propably be able to run 100% raids with u but 80-90% doable :slight_smile:

In M+ my aim is to find friends to progress 20+ (my rio is 2k7 over 2k5 tank 2k4dps) and here is my .io profile (Add me even if u want to progress w me keys because i dont know many people from ravencrest b.tag is mentioned in lower lines)

If u are interested and in need of new player to strenghten your guild just write here or on my B.tag (Anarond#2528) or send your guild page and ill further introduce myself and answer ur questions :slight_smile:

Im looking forward to your reply :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.