[LFG][Healer] 2K Rdruid / Hpally looking for M+ guild on Horde server

Hey o//

I’m a long time Ally player looking to switch to Horde for M+ & networking purposes. I’m a multi-class Healer main (mainyl Hpally & Rdruid) stuck around the 2K mark, mainly because

of lack of regular group & the discouragement resulting in constantly pugging. Of course I also need to improve on certain things, but who doesn’t right ? :slight_smile:

Being realistic, I’m not looking to play for top world content or join a 4K rio minimum M+ guild, but rather amidst like-minded mature, friendly, willing to improve M+ players. Does it mean I’m looking to play with people doing “for weekly - no leavers” on +10, of course not !

I have multiple experiences as guild master & raid/key leader, so guilds with a real sense of community & organisational skills are a must. Too often I came across guilds that turns out to be a place where isolated / pugging people gather to say hi on /g and jump in PUGs on their own O.o

The reason for which I’m switching from EU/FR Alliance server to EU/international Horde server is because I believe I have way more chances to network for M+ purposes on Horde than on Alliance. As for the switch from French server (yeah I’m French btw) to an international one it’s very simple: Everything I do in my personal life is in English, all the content, streams & videos I watch are in English, my game is in English and it’s a real bother to call for a bark during a key and have people being clueless about what I just called for :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: I also think it would be a breeze of fresh air for me to speak english in game !

So I’m looking to transfer my beloved Druid & Pally (and can’t favor one over the other I’m sorry) on a high populated EU Horde server provided that I’ve found my new IG home.

Let’s have a voice discussion about why recruiting me would be amazing :slight_smile:

So to wrap it up:

Me:

• Rdruid / Hpally, both at 1.9K rio
  • ready to transfer to EU Horde
  • I’m passionate about the game
  • I love to challenge myself & improve
  • Failing is just another opportunity to improve
  • I have organisational / structural skills if you want some help with that (just an offer, NOT a requirement)
  • I have a WeakAura fetish….
  • Can M+ any evening of the week and play on discord
  • Can raid if no strict attendance obligation, satisfied with weekly heroic run though
  • looking for like minded mature players, no dramas !
  • I’m community oriented, it’s very important to me
  • I’m a former tank so I can tank in key / raid if needed (but I’d prefer to improve my skills as a healer)

Your guild:

• Looking for players like me :slight_smile:
  • You have a certain number of years of existence, stability is a requirement for me
  • You have a mixed population of players (experience / rio wise)
  • You have a real sense of community and togetherness
  • You are inclusive
  • You do offer people real means to play together (a structured discord, guild events etc)
  • You are organised & have dedicated time slots where everyone can play together
  • you’re awesome :slight_smile:

My druid: raider io / characters/eu/hyjal/Myhlla
My Haplly: raider io / characters/eu/hyjal/Mihlla

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.