LFGuild Horde

3 guys all over 25 looking for raiding guild, server does not matter if we find the right guild we transfer.

1x mm hunter/outlaw rogue both 70 m0 geared
1x feraldruid (not decided boomie or resto off spec) m0 geared
1x fury warrior m0 geared

all 3 have been playing on and off since vanilla mostly pvp and some raids and m+ in the later expansions

looking for a guild that wants to push mythic and grind m+ outside of raid hours, we are looking for guilds that start raid at 21:30 server time and later preferably 22:00.

hit me up here or at discord if there is anything else you might want to know

Is a newly formed raid guild with returning members looking to set up a strong core raid team. We are looking for players with a mature, fun minded and good progressive mindset in order to have a solid team. Raid teams will also conduct Dungeon Mythics within their respective teams just broken down to two. We want a strong 10 man to start off with leading up to a 25m team. Alt runs will also be hosted in order for member to progressive their other classes, these can be filled by possible friends or socials.

We do have a structure in place so we can get what is best for the guild, all raiders will be placed on a Trial raider setting until we are confident in their ability. No this does not mean you are being tested, it gives you time to develop & progress and when you’re ready you’ll slot into the team itself.

Due to the nature of the guild being on the older end we must ask all members are 18+, English speaking and also have access to a mic/discord.

Raid days are still not in stone but we are looking at:

Weds: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Fri: 1915 GMT Meet and 1930 GMT Start
Sunday: Alt Runs and or final clears if required

Mythic Dungeons RL Lead.

As mentioned above we are still new, and in our foundation phase. I would love to find people with a high experience to help set up our foundation in higher positions, this means we can set up something special and develop/progress together with the best people.

If you have any questions, you can either add me in-game or comment here.

SFD#21950

Thank you,
Nim

sounds really good, only problem is the raid times since some of us aint home from work until after 21:00

still looking!