LFM M+ for 5 man dungeons Ravencrest Alliance

Hello, I am looking for some folks to start running 5 man mythic dungeons. Alliance players on Ravencrest please.

My main is a mage and I have 5 alts all at lvl 120. I can tank or heal on alts if someone cannot make it along or such like.
My wife plays too and she has a lvl 120 hunter.
We have played since beta vanilla and used to raid back in the day. We gave it up due to not having the time to raid. We aren’t looking to start raiding again, just to be clear. We are looking for a group of people to form a stable group for 5 man mythic dungeons. We are here to have fun, not push the limits or be the elite.
So, we realy need a bit of everything, healing, DPS and tanking. I like tanking on my pali and enjoy healing on my druid but I still want to play my mage as it is my main. I’m happy to swap roles and perhaps others would like to do the same sort of thing.
We are experiened and mature players and just want to find some friendly folks to do some mythic content. No fuss or anything. Pretty simple really.

We are using discord for chat as it is popular and free.

So if you are in the same head space, get in touch and we can see what happens.

Hey there,

Are you still looking for someone to join you? if so add removed I might be interested :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.