LFR broken queue

Yeah lfr queues have always been trash yeah, but an afternoon on a friday and i am in a 2 hour queue as a healer? is this some sort of joke?

1 Like

Good.

Just kidding though

was something changed? this is such a waste

Which raid ?

Halls of devotion (raden)

The Waking City as raid, really?

I did this once.
I guess reason people ignored mechanical and got much worst.
Why people don’t want join in LFR. I think.

also can be they quit play wow and wait for ShadowLand

1 Like

I am giving live feed as i am playhing, i am now at second boss and our only tank has left and now i am stuck in the queue again, it wont even find dps which usually takes seconds to get a group refilled something must be going on for sure

I used to join LFR whenever there was a bonus reward going for healers.

Quickly stopped doing that. Doing just the first wing can take an hour, and it ain’t worth it for 900g and 2-3 runes (selling for ~120g each on the AH).

I dunno whether the problem is Ny’alotha, or the people who join for LFR in general, but it’s horribly painful and I can see why nobody wants to do it any more.

Maybe bosses need to drop a lot more gold or echoes or something; LFR needs to be worth enough that player’s who’ve outgrown the gear still join it for the other rewards.

There isn’t much incentive for people to go into LFR this expansion so queues do seem to be worse but a queue as healer for the current raid shouldn’t be that bad :scream:

because it drops 430 gear. We get better gears from emissaries. And you get a better gear from visions too. After doing it maybe once, there’s no point in doing it again.

1 Like

I personally don’t bother with lfr anymore.

In Legion the only reason I did them was for transmog and legendaries. But in bfa the general sets look like trash and you can get them from questing.

Damn, I miss unique looking sets for every class.

1 Like

i guess you quoted wrong ? xD

it’s the wonderful forum.

You check a post and it randomly quotes something you were clicking. I honestly don’t know what even makes this happen at this point.

1 Like

Now i had to requeue i hope it wont take another 2 hours of my life, because apparently blizzard doesnt even care at this point.

Sometimes I do find the queue bugs, I tend to leave and requeue again. Sometimes it helps.

i am not risking that, whenever i follow that advice i just wait for a while too so i consider the time wasted when i requeue.

One of the reason people avoid LFR is that Normal is actually easier this time around.

1 Like

Without WF/TF why would anyone do lfr apart from people who just want to see the raid, those people would likely do it once and never go back. As a result LFR is dead apart from the first week. Legion LFR kept going because of WT/TF and more importantly Leggo drop chance, BFA LFR has none of this.

I only do it early on, not after I’ve been there 40+ mins

And finally i am in after 45 mins. Thats an F in the chat

2 Likes