Lfr personal loot pls

Okay so there is no way that LFR, as it is now, is good. I’ve done a lot of LFRs with multiple chars and I got only 1 ITEM which it wasn’t even set or something useful . So Blizzard either needs to bring back Personal Loot system in LFR or Bonus Roll that is personal loot.

*And please don’t start now with the casual “Hit 70 first etc” I for some reason can’t change my avatar kekw

10 Likes

Hit 70 first - sorry it had to be done.

Personal loot wont guarantee that you’d get more than 1 item either.

I agree that removing Personal Loot from LFR is stupid. They added PL long before it was added to regular raids because people would ninja.

3 Likes

Tbh yeah this is needed

5 Likes

new LFR loot system is so bad
i have no idea what dev thought this is remotely ok to implement into the game
i always avoided raiding, but after testing LFR, i will not set my foot there anymore
HOW? tell me how this new system will attract new players?
it will NOT
this is so bad

i am tired of Blizzard devs swinging all the time like some infernal pendulum from on extreme to the other: i do understand you got scared when players “complained” about “loot pinata” (no one complained really), but starving players out of ANY loot is not a solution. the only thing that you will achieve with this is immense frustration and regret about wasting so much time for literally NOTHING in return … this game is already a waiting simulator, where players sit in endless queues you as devs are responsible for
Nah, enough is enough

5 Likes

What new system?

Ive been getting a bunch of loot, if its a upgrade or tmog then i just need on anything that drops.

1 Like

Log out from your battle net forum account and log in again, and you would be able to change avatar

LFR should never have had group loot.

I have seen healers win tank and dps loot, I have seen dps win heal loot. I even saw a guy win some boots and he disenchanted them in front of the others kek

2 Likes

Aye, there’s a reason Personal Loot was added to LFR with MoP Pre-patch to begin with.

2 Likes

Decided today to take 4 toons through the 1st wing of LFR to check out loot drops etc… 3 healers and 1 dps.
3 bosses 4 toons thats’s 12 chances for loot
i got zero drops
LFR is quick yes… but as your 1 weekly chance to get loot from a raid if you’re not in a guild that runs regular raids - that’s a low drop chance for loot

What i did witness tho was people with considerably higher ilvl winning the rolls for LFR gear which for newer players or people going in to LFR to gear alts is super depressing and frustrating - honestly makes it a waste of your time being there…

i was amused by the Ret paladin signed as tank and the boomie druid signed as healer - these are normal things in LFR as i recall.

either way a totally useless loot system
agreed it needs a lot of looking at … or i don’t see the point in going in there other than that VERY small chance you’ll get something useful in your vault

ah well - that’s my foray in to LFR done with

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.