LFR - "You Are Not Within Level..."

Hi,
I think this is more of a moan than a question.
Im a returning player after a hiatus since cata after a lot of HC raiding and occasionally jumping on for a day or two every few months so I have seen a few changes over that time.

however, I have came back to the game properly and while levelling a new toon, I have been keeping an eye out for LFR - Everytime i go into the window, it says “You are not within Level range…”
First it was 90, I got to 90, the LFR option finally appeared, I waited for hours - with no luck.
I go do a quest, I level up a point and then suddenly LFR is back to “You are not within Level Range…blah blah 100”

I levelled to 100, again waited hours for a raid, no luck, i do a quest, level a point, back to “Not within Level Range … blah blah 110”

Any reason why you can no longer raid between these levels? I dont have a guild i can raid with as I can only play certain times, so i cant get the raid experiences until i hit 110 now…

Feeling very late to the party these days and not enjoying it as much anymore :frowning_face:

It’s because raids aren’t flexible when it comes to levels. They are aimed for whatever was the max level for those expansions they came out in (being 85 for Cataclysm, 90 for Mist of Pandaria, 100 for Warlords of Draenor, 110 for Legion and 120 for Battle for Azeroth). The reason the queue is taking for hours for LFR is that no one does the old LFR via the random finder anymore. It’s outdated content and if people do happen to want to go through them for transmog, pets, mounts or just because they wanna see them, they generally level to current level cap or close and then queue solo into them via different npcs.

Level up to 120 to raid. Raids are only at current and old level caps and nobody does old raids. They just go to max and then go back and solo it if they really want to see it.

You need to be lvl120 to raid, and you need minimum gear ilvl.

Or it would just be great wipefest when players join in naked for the lolz.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.