Life Exchange can revive an enemy pet?

Hello, I just had the weirdest interaction happen while I was doing the “What the Buzz?” WQ. I was using a Nether Faerie Dragon against the last battle pet - Busy B. . Given that Busy B. was faster than my Faerie Dragon, the Life Exchange ability triggered after Busy B. used its Sting ability and died.
Then I find that it revived with 38 hp after I used Life Exchange.
Is Life Exchange supposed to work like that? I reported it as a bug in the hopes that someone will probably look into it. But this interaction made me quite confused.

1 Like

In theory it should put both health points equally, so if you have ~70 hp and opponent has 0 hp it is reducing your health by half and giving it to opponent, but it shouldn’t work like this because enemy with 0 HP should be treated as dead and non interactive.

1 Like

I see… so it probably is a bug.

Yup. I’d call it a bug. Here:

I’m not certain that Blizzard will agree it’s a bug, and even less sure that they will move to do something about it, (there are enough within-round and end-of-round anomalies that this may not be a priority) but for what it’s worth, I reported it too.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to see it’s not something that happened randomly just to me and that it IS a bug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wasn’t there a video of this months or years ago? Weird it’s doing the rounds again…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.