List of classes who can freely leave Kyrian spear?

Asking for a friend and yes I’m aware rogues can.

I know hunters can feign death at it and remove it.

Greater fade from shadow priests and pally bubble

Warlock IF

1 you use it on there gateway they can leave via gate (not portal)

2 they use gateway Lego they can just drop a gate instantly under them and go gogo.

Only reason 2 hardly ever applies- affliction is a slave to corruption leggo to kite fast melee

Also warrior can prevent getting tethered by the spear if they Bladestorm BEFORE getting spear’d, but they can’t get out of it Bladestorming

1 Like

Feign death only removes it with Craven Stratagem leggo

Nice, didnt know that :slight_smile: thx.

Feels like with that many counters to spear why not just go Venthyr and enjoy your OP mobility instead of tryharding spear :smiley:

1 Like

right now you can bladestorm from every cc
there is a slight delay due to ms and you have to be extremely fast, but it’s possible, i bladestormed from sheep today in arena :stuck_out_tongue:

(there was a sheep cc notification, but i broke it immediately)

It works like that since a very long time.

yeah this has been a thing for a very long time, but requires such precise timing its almost pure luck. Its usually better to just use your bladestorm earlier and immune it, than risk getting sheeped while you had bladestorm available. However, IF you happen to do this by accident, its jackpot because not only did you immune the sheep(or any other cc, stuns included), you’re also on 50% DR normally for 15 sec afterwards, as the effect applied for 0.1sec.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.