List of restricted names that should not be restricted at all

I don’t want MVP and didn’t take it when it was offered.

If the name you want isn’t available then you can’t have it, no matter the reason. How many times do you and the others need to be told.

3 Likes

Their reasons of restrictions are mostly nonsensical so as customers of this company, we hereby demand changes to this policy.

You should make a suggestion ingame, it’s the only way to even try to do that.

2 Likes

I have literally tried everything yet no change has been made. Also another thing I do not get is that some people have some of the names which I mentioned for their characters in both NA and EU regions. If a name is completely restricted, then these people should be forced to a name change. Since that is not happening, there is no need to restrict the name.

Plus, we cannot add surnames to our characters so there is no direct mentioning. It’s somehow funny how we are dealing with this whilst FF14 players’ characters can even carry WoW related full names. :unamused:

Then take the hint, they are not going to let you use the names no matter how unjust you think it its. Blizzard may not agree with all suggestions made and it’s their game.

In short… that horse you are flogging, its already dead.

3 Likes

It is what it is comment was not even the last thing I needed right now.

I’m sorry if I was being blunt, but I felt I needed to be as the message did not seem to be getting through. Bottom line is Blizzard clearly does not want those names used and that’s the end of it. Not what you wanted to hear I know, but that does not change the fact.

3 Likes

Then why are they letting some people use some of those names if it’s completely restricted? See? it’s unjust, nonsensical and plain ridiculous… As paying customers of this company, I believe it’s our right to demand things and it’s their priority to listen to us.

Ask, Yes… Demand… No.

Usually this is because those players got the name before they were added to the restricted list.

2 Likes

Names weren’t banned from the very beginning of the game, they have been added during the expansions, which is why some people have the name, it would be unfair to force them to have a rename.

They added them and no matter what you demand they won’t be removed from the list. Honestly, you need to get over it and move on.

1 Like

This thread has long since run its course, so I’m locking it.