Little additions for Archaeology

Hi Folks,

So I was just wondering, while I am looking for Mogu artifacts in beautiful Pandaria regions.
What are you thinking about connection between open world PVP, surveying and single region in one of expansion with archaeology.

At the moment, to unlock artefacts from one of the race, we have to do only specific digsites, that mostly after dig up, are miles aways from us, and we are wasting our times on travel time.

So lets just say there is weekly event, twice a month where one region is chosen by exploration league to uncover great mystery ( whatever that might be ). With turned off warmode there will be only some daily quest that will give us Restored Artifacts.

BUT with warmode turned On, there might be large scale skirmish areas, where ppl can fight for digsites.

Obviously there is loooots of spaces for changes, and that is just some idea.

Why we want to do that? There might be some rewards, but mainly from my point of view, give ppl chance to engage with archaeology in way that is no that much waste of time, and you can have some progress in way that is not power related.

If anyone have some additional iteration to this idea go for it. But just look at it like a Isle of Quel’Danas during TBC.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that in my idea of it. During this event there will be pernament digsites in one area with one of race only.

EDIT2:

Also, to not make some ppl with archaeology upset that they have to do it harder way, make some limit of artifact that one person can dig up.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.