With weekly resets in each region, we’re making the following adjustments to three raid encounters.
Battle of Dazar’alor
Lady Jaina Proudmoore
- The random Bombard locations in stage one are now less likely to light a Zandalari Ballista on fire when players are not nearby.
- Chilling Touch now begins when Arcane Barrage is interrupted (previously was when Nathanos is freed).
- Prismatic Images now spawn closer to Jaina (was centered on the middle of the area).
- Icefall is timed to no longer coincide with full power Gathering Blizzard in Mythic difficulty.
- Gathering Blizzard and Freezing Blood should now be more responsive in Mythic difficulty.
- Jaina’s health has been reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore
Crucible of Storms
The Restless Cabal
- Void Crash and Crushing Doubt now prefer ranged targets.
- Witness the End duration reduced to 7 seconds (was 9 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Zaxasj the Speaker and Fa’thuul the Feared health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
Uu’nat, Harbinger of the Void
- Void Crash now prefers ranged targets.
- Insatiable Torment now prefers damage dealers.
- Piercing Gaze of N’Zoth duration reduced to 4 seconds (was 5 seconds) in Mythic difficulty.
- Undying Guardians health reduced by 17% in Mythic difficulty.
- The number of players targeted with Unstable Resonance has been reduced to 12 per cast (was 18) and now prefers ranged targets on Mythic difficulty.
- Uu’nat’s health reduced by 5% in Mythic difficulty.
- The Restless Cabal
In Crucible of Storms, along with slightly reducing the overall difficulty of its encounters on Mythic difficulty, these changes are aimed at encouraging more diverse raid compositions, as well as making the encounters more accessible to guilds with melee-heavy rosters.
Again, these changes should go live with resets in each region.