Local letters crash the game

Hi.

I’ve been playing WoW for a while. I play on a Mac with macOS and am experiencing a technical problem. I’m a Turkish player and in my language we have the letter ‘Ş’, which is located near the far right-hand side of the keyboard that Apple specifically makes for Turkish that includes a few other characters as well. The problem is that whenever I accidentally hit the key ‘Ş’ accidentally while playing, the whole game crashes instantly and shuts itself. This does not occur if I’m typing in the chat window. I would be happy if Blizzard would be able to solve this minor issue that’s causing a lot of problem and frustration during the game for me. Thanks a lot.

I’m thinking it might be font related? Try using a different font. Blizzard staff also recommended to try switching your keyboard language to English.

Perhaps you have more of a chance when you submit a report. Don’t think posting that here will get picked up.
Sounds to me as highly frustrating. Good luck mate!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.