Locked Servers Needs to be Opened

I’ve seen more posts than i can count regarding this topic (above 3) and i have yet to see any response from Blizzard concerning this issue.

First of all we have NO new players which in return makes world buffs harder to get as time passes, i have friends that would like to start playing WoW but see no reason to as they can’t play with me and learn.

Another issue is for War Effort, theres very little influx of low-level materials like linen cloth, so we are forced to run RFC over and over in order to complete the war effort.

Player enjoyment, the one thing most players in classic enjoy is leveling, at this time there isn’t enough low level players so people that level are forced to quest or get boosted, most pick the latter as all of the players leveling have a main already to be able to pay for it.

I cannot stress this enough Blizzard, open the servers (regardless of the consequences of bots returning), you will need to find another way of dealing with that issue that does not impair actual players enjoyment of the game.

3 Likes

Congratulations your the 1000th poster on this particular topic.

Your prize is the realization that Blizzard doesn’t give a damn what you have to say and that the forums are tired of reading the same recycled complaining topic over and over.

2 Likes

They do care, eventually. People just need to complain enough. Was the same with all the other changes before. Frankly this locked state is ridiculous, as it benefits neither the players nor Blizzard’s wallet. Servers are shrinking and guilds are dying for no reason at all.

2 Likes

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!!!

1 Like

Currently 450 players online on Ashbringer horde 16:00 saturday.
10 unguilded bots in strat
9 unguilded bots in brd
Overall server is so dead and so missmanaged that our guild is gonna quit all togather.

Blizzard lets escalate problems completely out of control.

Botting is problem for more than 6 months and outside their annoucments there is really nothing being done about the bots because same names that were botting strat six months ago are still botting in strat to today.

Same with locked servers. Situation on some of them is completely out of control and they can be sonsidered dead/low population but blizzard still keeps them locked with two layers.

Congratz you are the 10000th useless poster !

Daily reminder :

Unlock servers & open transfer for people with existing characters on that server.
Preferrably reduce the amount of layers.

But atleast give us an update!!!

It’s crazy Blizzard still don’t communicate about the locked issue… I am beginning to think it’s a strategy to kill classic and bring more ppl to BFA/Shadowland early

If there was any benefits financially to them other than buying the expansion this could be possible but it would be absolute madness for them to invest time and money and tech into running wow classic only for them to purposely kill it off to benefit retail as its clear the WoW Classic playerbase for the most part just aren’t interested in Retail anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.