Logging server problem ?

We are paying for a service. Correct When it don’t We get a refund

1 Like

You paying for month, you don´t pay for seconds dear.

1 Like

If it’s blizzards fault they refund us the time, Never said anything about a month dear.

1 Like

You do understand that we are paying for the time during the month? I presume if the game time was disrupted for a whole month which would equate to thousands of seconds, you would be okay with this as according to your logic, seconds do not turn into longer periods of time?

Oh gosh bunch of kids who think that they are important… Blizz don´t care what you think or what you demand. Ye you are customer but that don´t make you god.

7 Likes

Nobody is claiming to be Go or above anybody. If you walked into a shop and bought a television, then you got home and put it on and it only worked 50% of the time that you used it, I’m pretty sure you’d be annoyed. This is the exact same situation. Just because it’s not a tangible thing you are paying for, it doesn’t change your rights as a consumer.

2 Likes

This is online service, that isn´t same as a television. Rights are diffirent maybe you should read them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re comparing a physical product vs a service atm.
Flawed comparance.

Lets make a equal one:
If my Internet Provider is offline for like 4 hours, I will not get any reimbursement.
You know why? Cause the uptime is still above 99.9%.

Same goes for here. So about what rights are you talking about?

4 Likes

Whilst you can’t play I suggest you take a read :slight_smile:

I’ve got rights, I paid for my land and I paid for my Dog kennel. Then I moved in and got lost

1 Like

Cant log into the game,stuck on “Logging into game server” - please fix it asap…

This reminds me one country where half of citizens has zero knowledge about organization which theirs country is part of. And then they decided to leave it because they was not able use brain.

2 Likes

I just logged in - So may be worth trying.

Logged in finally.

Yea appears to be working

Yes! Back in now :slight_smile: Tried to change realm and got disconnected again, so not trying that in the first hour or so :slight_smile:

1 Like

We believe this to be resolved now and have updated our twitter to reflect this. If you are still receiving the same message, you may find you need to log out of world of warcraft and log back in before being able to log back in normally.

1 Like

I still can’t get on to the game its really frustrating, WOW51900102

havent been able to play for 2 days and paying for it

Hey Bigsquish,

The issues reported in this thread have since been resolved. If you are still not able to connect now, please start by going through the steps listed in the Connection Troubleshooting Support Article.

If that does not improve things for you, create a new thread for yourself in the Technical Support forum so we can look into this further.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!