Login into server > you have been disconnected thread

Since nobody did it yet. Let me in the game Blizzard!

I cant login as well, error WoW51900328 , can we get some blue post please?

Best thing. It put me back in a queue again now…

900 people!!! after letting me in but then keep to DC my bum in loading screens…

I am fairly annoyed

Logging into MC and I’m all alone one the server >_>

This is ridiculous, i’m the only one in my raid group that cannot log in the game. Missing out :confused:

My friends are all playing fine but I’m constantly getting kicked and have 10 second delay :confused:

Disconnected from server while in queue. sad.

Can’t login either … was playing fine for several hours, then while melting noticed terrible lag. Tried relogging and now no more WoW :’( … sad times

Well, when you queue is over, you will dc in the loading screen until your grace timer runs out. And then you will get a 2nd queue start from the back again. Fun times.
I am in my 2nd queue. Waiting while I have to listen to my guildies in discord having fun pvping…

You are most likely linux users and this issue can be resolved for most of you by running

sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_default_ttl=128

Win 10 Pro edition here so nope … unfortunately

i loggin but then i get 7712 ms for no reason and then dc 2min after, yet my friend is online with no lagg what in the nine circles is going on ?

Who would run Linux for gaming?

People who know what they are doing so they can log back in when they are DC’ed

Same issue here. Im the only one in my guild who is dc and cant log in. Really annoying

Not really.This is on Bizzard m8.

An honest question, are most of you on wireless?

I demand 1 month of free playtime

OK i use windows 8.1 64 . Loggin into game server is like 5 min, after this character screen is loading like 4 min and when im finally in game i cant cast got like 15 k ms then after 2 min DC. I am the only one in guild with that problem

Can’t seem to stay online for more than a few minutes. When I am online I can’t cast anything.

Still, looks like I’ll just spend my evening looking at login and disconnect screens. I mean, what the heck else am I going to do?