Login issues

Yes, there are multiple post with the same problem. Idk

For a subscription game, this is just horrible.

4-5-6mins in login server queue to get disconncected. Rinse and repeat, or well, cba. to repeat all that many times.

Each patch should come with a 1 week free game time, each expansion, 1 year due to the infinite bugs each new itteration of the game presents.

4 Likes

It’s working as intended. New gating procedure to ensure the rubber band don’t break again!

And the queue is just getting higher and higher

1 Like

It’s annoying, but what’s the point of making yet another thread? Blizzard are working on it.

True for over 15 years

3 Likes

Hush, people. Companies like their cash cows docile.

Years of working on server and login issues and yet when you catch some time inbetween work you still can’t play what you are paying for.

But hey, instead of making yet another thread you could just pay and then keep your mouth shut about the service being unavailable. Surely they are working on it and this time they will fix it. It must be. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They’re not working hard enough then.

*raising pitchfork *

1 Like

burning pitch or drowning?

I see what you mean, but t’is human nature to complain when there is a problem, especially when the wording is so nebulous “We are aware there is a problem, but are working on it” is an awful answer, and always has been.
What is the problem? I mean they must know what the problem is, or how can they possibly be working on it?
Why are we not getting updates, and why for the love of all that is holy are they using a third party (twitter) for their communications about it?

That is not, and never has been, the correct way for a company which -has- it’s own forums to communicate with its playerbase? Blizzard are quick enough to make their blue posts on the forums going “Look at this new Cinematic” yet are deathly silent when it comes to problems with people being able to play the game.

As long as Blizzard remain silent, people will keep asking ‘Why?’

And you know what, that is kind of understandable, as I say, it is human nature. It is never good policy for a company to remain silent when there are problems, as customer opinion tanks, We saw it with the Racist Sexist author, and we are seeing it again now. Blizzard did not need -another- debacle so soon on the heels of the last one, yet don’t seem to realise the gravitas of the situation, and how damaging this is.

They need to wheel out someone from their PR department, to consult with their technical department, and give us what they know and what they are trying to fix. And no, Not on Twitter. Here.

Here is the correct place to keep the playerbase informed, Twitter is emphatically not.

Quite apart from anything else, did no one at Blizz HQ realise what an incredibly idiotic action it is to use a third party application to air your dirty washing? Did they not realise how much less of a PR Disaster it would be if they communicated with their playerbase directly, instead of in a location where their rivals can see their woes?

What kind of business practice is that?

So yeah, I see what you are saying, but to be fair, multiple threads are what you are going to get, when none of the threads are getting answers, if you see what I mean.

2 Likes

Great response.
In the past, this has be compared to car. Are you going to accept the response from the garage ‘we are working on it’ without anything else being communicated!

It’s really annoying when a large enough amount of people are those idiots who come back for prepatch/expansion launch then cry “wow ded lol” then unsub and not log in for months.

I log in every day almost, I feel like I shouldn’t be bounced constantly.

It’s really annoying when a large enough amount of people are those idiots who come back…

They are paying idiots tho. They deserve to get in as much as the rest. But hey, it’s Blizzard. So none of us are getting in.

they working on it second day in a raw? Probably they need some help with good DevOps? Can bring the best developers in this direction, this my business. Blizzard business it’s a game and they cheat ppl. Cause we pay for play, not for excuses… No balance, no quality… I love LOR, but guys… common…

Require compensation for this. Some mount, or what ever ingame.

Should be designing and handing out mounts every prepatch and launch for the things they put their customers through…