Login servers down?

Been trying for a couple of minutes trying to get in…getting the disconnected message each time. Anyone else?

17 Likes

Same here!

First he told me WoW servers were full. Then Bnet couldn’t login to its servers. Now it does not even open the app

1 Like

Was just about to make a thread myself about this issue.

When I try to log in it goes from ‘‘Connecting’’ to the unable to login message.

1 Like

Same problem here started 2 min ago… Cant log in on any acc :cry:

same here, Doomhammer-EU

Same here BLZ51901016 error

Yeah, same, other accounts aswell.

Same problem… I am pugging Mythic :<

Same here, I keep getting Error Code : BLZ51900073, Error 73

Same problem here. First it gave me the BLZ19091016 error, and I tried restarting battlnet. Then it wouldn’t launch the app. Then it would launch the app but says I am not logged in.

1 Like

Same here… I press “Play” in the launcher. Game boots up, Connecting… Disconnected ERROR: BLZ51901016.

same problem!

Thank god i’m not the only one. Stopped me from logging in. After that battle app wouldn’t even show on my taskbar anymore.

1 Like

same here…

Same issue. Trouble opening up the app, when I do I’m getting error BLZ51901016

Yup… here we go yet again

Same here. Exited the bnet app and can’t even start it now. It just goes into the tray but refuses to open

This is twice in two weeks this happens during the weekend? Like cmon this stuff didnt even happen in TBC.

3 Likes

Same here. I just tried to switch realm and got disconnected, now I can’t log in anymore. Gives me error BLZ51901016