Lol BALANCE Game!

1. htt_ps://imgur.com/a/pbOukGE

18 times Envenom - 0 critical hits !!! Bravo good game ! :rofl::sunglasses::rofl:

1. Hiting [Shiv]+[Hemotoxin] + [Wound Poison] , and solo enemy for 3 sec FULL HP - PvP devs. one of a kind !!! :joy::joy::joy:
  2. And etc.
    OMG ! I will put up with this PVE and RDD garbage in PvP a little more and I will run away from this completely shattered World of Warcraft game again!!

Don’t play max level PvP. It hasn’t been playable since Legion ended.

3 Likes

Blizzard are complete misfits ! People play for 6-8 hours and what happens ? Because you don’t have a rating you can’t do an update on an item you get in a week once , but the same morons don’t care that people in RBG play against players who are 278+ ilvl . Add the dumb balance in this game , which is deliberately kept and you get - TRASH GAME ! LOL

4 Likes

Brian Holinka’s message is that “casuals” & solo players are not welcome anymore into this game. Their and Blizztards mindset is only in 3v3 because it gives you virtual number, which is 100% worthless. And is only 1 facet of so called skillful 3v3 team gameplay. All other forms and aspects are gone and destroyed purposefully.

3 Likes

With this way of thinking, other than losing 2 million more players and Holinka retiring, I don’t see anything else !
What does “casual” and “solo” players mean, when they cannot play with the max item lvl- what does Blizzard or Holinka want ? For you to go on a special quest to seek people in order to play this game ? There are so many limitations( language, different timezones, behaviour, etc.)
Like I said, its strange to have the necessary things in order to upgrade something, but you cannot because you dont possess some kind of a title. It’s also interesting when you want to play rating BG and there’s are only 2 groups at the most and nothing else.

Ultimately, some people want the opportunity to play by themselves and depend on themselves to have an enjoyable time, instead of depending on others. However, I am certain that if ppl had the opportunity to do so, even then the broken balance would make it unenjoyable …

Another idiotism in this game : you use stealth or vanish , but the rdd hit find you thousandths of a second after casting the Stealth and Vanish abilities without any reason ! lol pfffff !

htt_ps://imgur.com/a/CN0vgKd

I’m done with the view of normality in this game !

Cute, cheating ruskie whining.

1 Like

Which bracket is better then? :smiley:

Yeah, it´s not like people wheren´t literally 1shotted without pvp gear in WOTLK…but when people look back it´s all rose tinted goggles.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.