Look for healer and range dps

Greetings!

Calamitous Intent is a semi-hardcore raiding guild.
Our guild is made up of a group of friends who have been playing together since Wotlk.
We class ourselves as a semi-hardcore raiding guild with the intent to clear content as fast as possible.
At the same time, we feel that we have a strong social community where members can feel at ease.

raid days :

-Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
-Tuesday: 20:00 - 23:00
-Friday optional boost run (lasts roughly one hour and pays for all raid consumables for the week if attented)

Important:

Guild Requirements

• Reliable - All of our raiders must be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible.
  • Skill - All raiders must be competent within their class/role. This also includes being capable at playing your off-spec. You must also be able to move from fire and other not-so-enjoyable things on the ground.
  • Tactics- It is expected that you turn up to all raids full prepared. When it comes to progression raids, you are expected to have learnt as much about the encounter as possible and be able to help develop tactics. This includes having the correct spec and add-ons prepared and made for all bosses indivdually.
  • Humour - Members must have a strong sense of humour to be able to fit into the guild comfortably.
  • Communication - Access to Teamspeak and a working microphone is mandatory.

For socials:

Pretty much the same things although the raiding standards do not apply for them.

For more information regarding recruitment contact one of our recruitment officers in-game: Aliziea#2751.

Right. I am returning shaman didnt play couple of months still in need of gear my neck is 55 so yeah. Im kinda mediocre skill trying to imrove and if Dinamo Zagreb plays on tuesday in champions league im drunk on the game. I can play like every day and for sure i can move from shiit on the floor. So if you wanna chat here is my id. Rokglumac#2916

bump for going up