Looking 4 a guild

hey guys im looking for a raiding guild. got got back to the game on the start of this year. im playing dps demon hunter im 120lvl and my item level is 388 but getting it higher tho. i started this awesome game back in 2005 and played it to 2011 but then i just forgot the game becose of school and stuff but now im back and rdy to roll

Fallen Ängels is a newly created guild that was formed by a few friends who met back in Warlords of Draenor and we have played together ever since. A while back we decided to re-roll to Alliance from Horde and make a guild of our own. Ravencrest became the server of choice. All of us who started Fallen Ängels have been playing since Vanilla release and have a good amount of raiding experience.

Progression:
Our Current progression into Eternal Palace: 7/8 Normal in are 1st week of raiding and we will be venturing into heroic and beyond.

Our Goals:

Getting at least curve for each raid. This is achievable with the right raiding team and mindset and moving forward with the right numbers Mythic may be possible.

How we will reach our goals:

We need more raiders. We currently have a team of around 20 raiders and really want a pool of a few more. However, the kind of raiders we are looking for must be a good fit with the rest of the team and whilst we can and do have fun, once we start a raid, we play with complete focus and concentration.

Current open roles for the main team are:
Tanks: Closed
Healers: Holy paladin or Disc Priest
Ranged: Open To all
Melee: Limited but could use a Rogue, Fury Warrior, Monk

Raid days / Times:
Sunday - 20:00 ST to 23:00 (Raid Invites 19:45)
Tuesday - 20:00 ST to 23:00 (Raid Invites 19:45)

What you can expect from us:

• Stable and active guild with people who arn’t afraid to help out.
  • Raiding current content 2 nights a week.
  • Relaxed atmosphere in raids, without losing focus or interest in progression.
  • Friendly and humorous people.

What we would like from you:

• An attitude that puts Guild progress above personal reward.
  • To Keep our guild friendly, relaxed and fun but also professional.
  • To be able to participate and communicate well.
  • Show patience, and encourage good community spirit within our guild.

If you want to apply to Fallen Ängels, contact me in game

BattleTag: Adhominem#2898
Discord: Discord: Burt(John)#9657, Nicódemus#8493,

Hey, i’ve been trying to contact you in-game for a week now, and no response whatsoever. Maybe i get lucky here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.