Not looking anymore

Already found a guild :slight_smile:
Delete please

Hey there Dmitry!

Perhaps Ministry of Silly Wipes could be what you’re looking for.
We’re a social guild, who raid on the weekends (from 20:00 ST), and do Mythics throughout the week. We have struggled a bit with keeping going with HC, due to people leaving the game, and having to replace with newer people/gear them/ etc, so we haven’t managed much of HC raiding. However, I’m hopeful we’ll have a good team ready to go for patch 9.2!

Have a read of the thread, and if we sound like what you’re after, please add me for a chat!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hi Dmitry!

Can say many in my guild can relate to you including me a bit. We are a very old guild where some played together since classic. We lost a lot of members at end of BFA/start of Shadowlands. It made us feel very horrible so we also took a break until now. So same paus as you haha. We are currently trying to rebuild though. We want a casual guild without toxicity just like you. But we also wanna be able to raid properly every week and get back into mythic raiding again like we used to. In a chill environment :3 If you would like to join us and help us build up this community together, then we would be more then happy to have you! And we do need one more healer :smiley:

If this sounds like something for you or if you wanna chat more about it or have some questions, feel free to add my battle tag QuietSummer#2314

Hope to hear from you!! :smiley:

Hi, just checked the thread, and unfortunately I don’t feel like sat/sun raid days are for me, sorry. But hey, thanks for reaching me out.

1 Like

No problem. Best of luck finding the guild for you! =)

Hey there! Added you, let’s have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey bud! I know you wrote that you prefer a healing role, but if you were considering a DPS role feel free to check us out at http://www.soupsquad.co.uk! Raid times etc are all listed there

Hey Dmitry!

The Gauntlet (A) on Nordrassil have raid teams doing all difficulties N/HC/M and are looking for more players who want to find their 4ever home in Azeroth! :slight_smile:

We’re a really old guild from 2005 who’s kept raiding all this time, much thanks to our friendly and open social atmosphere I believe! We have a very diverse player pool with people from all over Europe (and at least one other russian from what I know) and ages ranging from teens up to our Co-GM who recently turned 60 y o :smiley:

The progression raid team (HC + M) raids Sundays and Tuesdays 8-11 pm svt, there will be a dedicated HC team for next tier raiding one day a week same time (probably wednesday or thursday) and there’s a normal group going on Mondays 9-11 pm.

We also have a lot of players doing M+, most around KSM level but some are pushing +20 keys!

If this sounds interesting to you feel free to contact me on discord at Frippe#2043 :slight_smile:

Best regards;
Frida - Haltastic

Maybe [A][Eonar] <BEAST> seeks you! Do you have what it takes to..... make fun? Experience a fun time with great people in our guild! could be something for you?