Looking for a Guild

Hey everyone,

I have been in Wow a few months now, I have started as a Tauren Druid and made it till level 110. I have never entered a Dungeon and or Raid as I wanted to discover the game first. Not really playing with this character anymore.

Since a few weeks I created a new character a Pandaren Mage. I’m having fun doing all the quests but I would like to play and learn the Dungeons and Raids with this character.

Does anyone want to take a Newbie in their group?

Have a nice day!
BlueLion

Hey Bluelion. I’m the GM in a horde guild on Turalyon/Doomhammer. Because these 2 servers are designated for “new” players - we have a number of people in the guild who are learning it all first hand as well. Our guild is called and you’re welcome to join. My battlenet is Singer#2816 if you’re interested or reply here. Cheers, Ben.

PS our guild name is < is amazing > :slight_smile:

Hi Bluelion! Our friendly guild on Magtheridon server (horde side) welcomes new players and we have plenty of people happy to help with questions and learning dungeons and raids.

We have lots going on with raids, dungeons, social events and people grouping up for all sorts of content.
Our normal raids are the perfect place to jump in and learn raid encounters with a supportive group experienced raiders and other people new/returning to raiding.

If you’re interested and would like to know more, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for answering!

I will have some time this weekend to investigate the guilds

Have a good weekend!

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387