Looking for a guild

Hello dear adventurers,

I recently started to play on Taren Mill, and this as a Horde troll druid. I started fresh from a long break ± 6 to 10 month (i didn’t keep count). As of writing this i hit lvl 92+ and going strong. I’m planning to take it easy to reach max level and after that it’s still a long way to catch up for the end game and latest raid.

In the meantime i would like to find a lovely guild that would accept me and help me prepare to reach that long end goal.

For my old experience i played different classes but Shaman was my main until now. I always raided to clear Heroic and sometimes i did some mythic try or kill if I had the chance. My latest achievement was to clear Uldir on HC (and most raids before that)

About myself, i’m a Belgian guy that just hit 30 so a nice mature guild is always welcome. Even an up and coming or fresh guild that needs help I can always bring my experience to you.

Hope someone is interested in a new member and please contact me in here or on battle.net app or in game.

in game: Ollathair

Have a nice day and see you in game
Kind regards, Cactus

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.