Looking for a Horde RP-PVP guild

Hey there.

I’ve recently re-started my journey on Zandalar Tribe, lvling an orc warrior (yeah, very unique race/class combo :slight_smile: ). The most enjoyable activities in WoW for me are pvp zone patrols and capturing enemy villages/cities.
Are there any guilds that practice these kinds of events? I’m not particularly into raiding, rated pvp or any other competitive stuff. Basically, the war-oriented RP is what I’m looking for.

1 Like

Well I dont know if there is a particular guild that hosts these kind of events but recently there has been an attack on the three capital cities of the alliance (this was before pre-patch) and it has happened before this as well. Not just in phase 1. So if you are looking for large scale pvp battles i would definitely recommend playing on this server.
But as for a particular guild to join idk. Maybe join Magic? They are a levelling guild that also hosted an attack on Stormwind at the beginning of this year.
Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.