Looking for a new Horde guild

Hi all

As my topic says I’m looking for a new Horde guild. I really like the guild I’m in however due to real life circumstances I havent been able to play as often as I would have Liked recently :frowning:

The guild is going through a merge and some changes and I feel now is a good time to move back to Horde.

I’m looking for a guild that achieves curve but are relaxed in the approach I already Have a lvl 50 horde DK on draenor ( on lvling) but will be moving some more max lvl characters over when I ind the right guild
I’m currently on Argent Dawn alliance would would be good to maybe join a couple of trial events/discord etc

Personal Info about me is Im english, 37 and married with Kids. I started playing mid BC taking breaks back end of CATA and warlords I haven’t been too active this expansion with work commitments but that has started to calm down so im able to be on more often.

cervet#2247 if you want to chat more

Hey Cervet, I’m thinking that maybe our guild could be something for you. We are a guild that is currently rebuilding again and are looking for more relaxed and friendly people to do m+ and raids with. Have a look at our post and if it sounds interesting you can contact me:
Selene-Scarshield Legion / (BNet) LazyPriest#21174 / (Discord) Selene#1127

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hrekindled…-people-not-pixels-recruiting-for-socialmraiding/311458

Hey hey. We at Resolve are always looking to add more people to our roster. We formed in SL and our aim is to get curve and if we can try a few mythic bosses after that, then all the better! If not, its not the end of the world. We raid two days a week, being Thursday and Sunday from 20:00-23:00.

We also believe in player development and help in other aspects of the game. Part of this is our mythic mondays where we work together to try and get some vaults sorted for people. As the tier develops our keys start to coalesce to around the 15 mark.

In honesty, consistent raid attendance is always a plus for both gear, class gameplay and mechanics. But life is life and if you have an occasional raid you cant make for whatever reason, it is what it is and we work around it.

So the offer is open. Happy to discuss further to you or anyone interested. Brockus#21411 is the btag if you wanna chat. Thanks!