Looking for a relaxed, social Guild

Hey there!

I’m a veteran player looking for a more casual, relaxed, social environment due to the lack of time to play. I’m back after a long stop and looking forward to find a new Home.

I don’t mind Alliance or Horde and mind which server either.

I have the feeling that the kind of guild I’m looking for doesn’t exist anymore, but hey, can’t blame for trying.

I’m interested in all kind of content, but I’m done with Edge lords and drama.

So, looking for a guild with people with Family, Jobs and Real life comes first (real what?) approach, if there is any out there.

Thanks!

Hi!
If you are willing to reroll as horde, we have a nice, small and friendly guild on Runetotem server called Osiris. We’d be happy to help out :slight_smile:
Just whisper any member online and we’ll get you an invite.
We are a small, friendly guild who’s been around for 7 years, but because of RL, breaks etc we have been dwindling a bit. We are now building it back up, and looking for friendly ppl to join us :slight_smile:

Hello friend, I assure you the kind of guild you’re looking for does exist. We were in the same boat a few months ago, so decided to create our own quiet corner in WoW.

Please check out our thread, feel free to pop into discord for a chat or make a fresh char and join us in game.

Hi There

My friend i have not long started out a guild and it has started off really well if you would be interested.

Thank you all for your responses. Already found a home :slight_smile: