Looking for a Social Guild

Hey All,

I’ve been playing on and off since late vanilla. However, I’ve effectively lone wolfed it since mid Cataclsym due to my casual play style (10-15 hours a week in 1-2 hour long sessions). After some reflection on why I wasn’t enjoying the game, I realised that all of cherished memories of this game are from the time when I played in my guild during TBC, Wrath and Cata.

So I’m hoping I can find an active friendly guild who are willing to take in a very casually minded fellow. I’m not too attached to my characters or a particular faction. So I’m happy to go anywhere as long as the guild is mainly English speaking and friendly!

Looking forward to hear from you!

Please add me :slight_smile:

Beckmiester#2563

Hi Vhaeraun! Our active, friendly guild on Magtheridon server (horde) could be the home you seek!

We have lots going on and we love to see new faces joining in with guild activities! We raid, run M+ dungeons together, do a bit of PvP and have regular social events! We have people interested in various aspects of the game so there is always someone to chat to about whatever most interests you!
If you’re interested in raiding or jumping into M+ we have regular laid back, no pressure events to get everyone who wants to into that content!
We have a Discord server where we keep in touch and do all our guild announcements etc. It’s a great place to have a chat (voice or text) and get to know each other :smile:

If our guild sounds interesting to you and you’d like more info, hit me up on Discord (Tea003#8087) or BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat!

Thanks for the response both of you. I have some characters on Magtheridon Tizzy , although none at cap but can act as a base. I’ve added you on both discord and bnet.

Again thank you for the interest, Beckmiester

Hello, Vhaeraun! Our guild, Ørder øf The Phøenix, is on Draenor server (Horde) and we are looking for someone just like you. We are a social guild looking for nice, friendly, drama-free people to join us for light normal raiding, M+ dungeons or social events. If you think we are a good match for you please DM/add me @Meri#21959. We would love to hear from you!