Please delete this topic

Hello,

we’re two friends, recently switched to Horde and in need of active guild with players doing both m+ and raids. We were fairly successful in our previous endeavours, earning curve in Uldir and also in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are also very fond of pushing high keys in dungeons, where we were able to cross the 1,5k rio points threshold. What we expect is a mature guild that knows how to have fun but also how to down bosses, raids two days per week, preferably Wed/Sun and has a roster to progress mythic difficulty.

More details:

1. Times available & time zone: We usually play from around 6 PM CET every day.
  2. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore.
  3. Contact info: Sekyno#2765.

Regards

Demon hunter: Lethamus
Warrior: Thrullion

Hey man,

I’m the raid lead for an AoTC guild thats now moving into Mythic Progression. Currently 9/9HC, 2/9M raiding Wed/Thurs/Sun at 8-10 Server Time. We are mostly UK based however have a variety of different nationalities across the EU within the guild.

We have a roster of about 20 players and are looking for a few more to fill the last spots. We are also transferring our guild from a quiet server (Twilights Hammer) to Tarren Mill in the next couple of weeks.

We currently are in need of DPS for our main raid team as we do find ourselves a 2-3 players short of a full raid on occasion. We found it near impossible to recruit on Twilights Hammer hence the decision to Guild Transfer to Tarren Mill.

We are a mature guild that only accepts adults aged 21+ due to the overall dynamic of the guild. We also have quite a few regular M+ runners including myself that grind these out a lot through the week.

If your interested in having a discussion about potentially joining us once we move over in the short term then drop me a message via one of the two below.

BattleNet: SpeedyDnB#2877
Discord: Nibss#2877

Hey mate,

thank you for your interest, but unfortunately, we can’t commit to a three day schedule.

Wish you guys the best though:)!