Looking for active Social/Raiding guild (found one!)

Hi folks :slight_smile:

I’m a returning player who’s done quite a bit of the new patch, and i’m looking for a nice guild to call home. I haven’t been in a guild in a while and would possibly like to meet new people and raid, and also hang out aha.

I currently have a Rogue, Arms Warrior and Balance/Resto Druid all around the 450ilvl mark. I’m also gearing a Resto shaman aswell hoping to play with that a little.

I play quite a bit and would love to do as much as I can. I can fill alot of roles if needed aswell. I also do a bit of mythic+ and PVP on the side.

If you’re interested please don’t hesitate to respond! Looking forward to meeting you all, ^^

hello there! i lead a small guild that is rebuilding due to osme unforseen things. we are looking for activebers to rebuild the raiding group. you can find us as wonder scrubs on guild finder or fine me @ Diokhna#21236

perhaps consider my guild Árathi Five O” Guild. Here is my battlenet is you want to chat Clairemary#2203

Hiya :slight_smile:
I am an officer for a guild called Epinephrine on server Silvermoon.
we are looking for to recruit social players to come join us and be apart of our family , we enjoy Mythic + and we do Raids every Thursday and Sunday, we are still building our raid group and there is no need to feel pressured in participating. We also have our own Discord so we can actually all speak and communicate on or off the game :grin:

if you are interested feel free to message me, we shall discuss further :slight_smile:

Fia :hibiscus:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.