Looking for an active, social, casual guild

Hello all,

I am reposting because I didn’t mention my server and faction before.

I am a friendly, very easy going and social older individual, looking for an ACTIVE and casual social guild. I love helping guildies with quests, mythics or whatever else and I just love the social aspect of WoW, chatting in guild chat and just having fun playing the game. I am not interested in raiding so that is not important. I hope there is a guild like that out there! Thank you. :slight_smile:

Server: Shadowsong/Aszune EU
Faction: Horde

Hello Arthamel! Would you be willing to transfer servers? If so please add me for a chat Luctish#1984

We may just be the guild for you!

Solar Noctis (Frostwhisper/Zenedar/Bladefist) is a casual raiding guild, we are seeking active members to strengthen our raiding team. We are currently looking for DPS for our current raid nights. To date we have cleared 8/8 HC and 6/9HC.

We are an English-speaking guild who strive to create a friendly, helpful community.

We want to clear content at our own pace. So if you are looking for a guild that intends to push heroic/mythic on week one this isn’t it.

We understand that people have families, jobs and other commitments outside of the game and therefore we are not in the business of demanding players to “be on at a certain time or else” - that goes against the relaxed and social environment we aim to create.

That being said our raid times will be

Wednesday 20:00- 23:00

Sunday 20:00 - 23:00

We also have a night for multiple M+ groups to complete keystones for the week, at many different levels. However it never stops us doing more throughout the week :slight_smile: .

So if you are looking for a relaxed and friendly place to raid or just hang out or if you’d like more information contact our guildmasters!

Luctish (Luctish#1984)

Gormac (Garaidh#21616)

Lossee (Lossee#2651)