Looking For An RP Guild

Hey Argent Dawn!

So as the title says, I am looking for a roleplay guild here c: The point of this thread being that I’ve found a few great guilds and concepts that have appealed to me but have declined to recruit my character(s) when I tell them that I am Tylasha (which is fair enough).

I was thinking of trying out an Alliance side guild, as my previous RP experience has almost exclusively been Horde but I am open to Horde ideas too. Preferably your guild is open to all/most races and travels as I am looking for an adventuring theme. ^^

If you think your guild fits the theme I am looking for and you would be fine with me trying to join (afterall, gotta see how the IC goes) or you know of a guild that might be down with me joining and have the RP I’m looking for please let me know here!

I will contact the guilds that take my interest and go from there. - Aftermath thought after second reading this: I’ll provide screenshots to prove that it is infact me applying/contacting your guild incase for whatever reason somebody would think of impersonating my application and potentially troll recruiting officers.

Side note as someone will probably ask: “why say that you’re Tylasha?” Well dear reader, while I am much more on the side of IC is IC and OOC actions on characters not even in a guild or representative of it shouldn’t really matter to the guild, I respect that some people would like to know and decide for themselves if they would want me - alt or not, in their guild and think it’s unfair to get myself into a guild through deception and possibly push out people already in the guild or ruin their experiences.

TL:DR; any RP guilds out there fine with me joining your guild to RP? While also knowing that yes, I will gank and attack Stormwind occasionally on an entirely different character not even tagged in your guild.

So you attack Stormwind during RP hours and those who are RPing? Yeah, that isn’t right in my opinion. If this is the case and the idea, this would disrupting RP. I do not think an Alliance RP guild would want that even if you are on a Horde character that isn’t under the guild tag.

10 Likes

Seconded.

TL:DR; Tylasha yells: [Orcish] Ha Ha

1 Like

Nooo why wouldn’t people want a person who actively goes out of their way to grief RP in their guild…!

10 Likes

I don’t know why you think anyone would want to include you in things if you purposely grief people.

3 Likes

During RP hours? It’s a RP realm. All hours should be regarded as RP hours so I don’t understand that part. ^^ I attack people with warmode toggled on, yes. If they don’t want to engage in pvp, turn off warmode. Quite a simple solution!

Again I don’t really see an issue with this? There are far worse things that can be said in yell, and a single ‘Ha Ha’ in yell is much less disruptive than many, many other things that are often yelled in Stormwind.

Then you’ll fail to see the reason why people won’t want you in their guilds.

1 Like

Engaging people with pvp flagged on is hardly griefing. If people aren’t pvp’d, I don’t disrupt or interact with them.

It is still considered griefing.

1 Like

I’ve outlined in my OP why I think people disagree, and that I even see where they’re coming from. I personally disagree and that’s that? The point of this thread isn’t a “who’s right or wrong” but entirely “who (if anyone) will recruit an alt of mine despite that?”

Lemme check real quick.
https://i.gyazo.com/74e710bff4e5ad86eb18b2982c65c348.png
https://i.gyazo.com/9afc2425a0afabe40e06ef52fdcf2cb5.png

Ah. There’s the answer.

5 Likes

But you have gone around for quite a while griefing RPs and even ended up with a forced name change, no doubt that the majority of the people who you ganked reported your name.

Edit I am not here to derail or anything. I am just letting you know, that even an Alliance guild will not appreciate the same thing you have done in the past.

Running around killing low levels and spamming yell to spell out ‘Ha ha’ is griefing.

Change my mind.

5 Likes

/Who is often bugged, so not the best source honestly :slight_smile:

Fixed.

I prowl around Stormwind almost entirely in stealth and hunt about for players who have chosen themselves to opt into pvp, and thus be attackable. I really don’t see it as any form of griefing when players have to specifically opt into it.

If people part of RP guilds went into Stormwind to kill Anduin for the achievement, would they be griefing too? No doubt a full raid to attack Anduin would be 100x more disruptive to RP and the city at large.

I’m pretty aware of it, it’s why I go out of my way on alts to say who my main is and I let the guild members decide. I could just be underhanded and not tell anyone and infiltrate a guild regardless.

So yeah, love me (or more likely ^^) hate me, you know what you get c:

I doubt I’ll change any minds and I’m not looking to (why do people always assume this is my aim :roll_eyes: )

If I was “spamming” as you say, I would have been perma-muted or banned long ago. One yell of a very short, not full-on paragraph phrase pretty rarely in the city is really, really far from spam and griefing lol.

I’m here since I haven’t been successful in approaching RPguilds on my terms on getting into one, so I figured I would hopefully be linked to a thread or recommended a guild to try and join/RP with, that’s all. :slight_smile:

Then I do not believe you will find a guild that will take you I am afraid. This is a RP realm not a PvP or rather a Normal realm.

Cause if you join on your Alliance alt some will see your alts and show screenshots of your griefing. But if that is your attitude toward all this, then I fear you will have a difficult time finding a guild.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I’ve never understood this take; sure it’s a very popular mentality but it is extreme to say the least. So because I’ve attacked people with warmode toggled on and essentially played part of the game - And never once been actioned or warned for engaging in PvP by any Blizzard rep RP realm or not btw, I should be blacklisted from any and all RP guilds forever?

I’ve RP’d on Argent Dawn for years, I still RP on Argent Dawn. I just occasionally attack people in warmode whether they are IC or not.

In comparison to the absolute unholy and vile things you can dig up (more like openly see) in Argent Dawn, with those people often told to just ‘move on’ my unforgivable crime is pvp?

Lol, this community is just so insane at times.

Edit: Typos.

Despite all you have said, this is the problem. Right here, I do not understand how you do not see the problem. IC or not, it doesn’t matter, it is still a RP realm and going around ganking or griefing and then doing /yell HA HA isn’t that most RPers want to see when they are RPing, especially when they are IC.

Yeah… we are the community that is absolutely insane.

2 Likes

Crazy how the entire community is suffering from collective insanity :exploding_head:

4 Likes

The entire RP community is insane. I best have my self committed.