Looking for Casual Raiding Guild

Currently leveling some toons on EU Silvermoon after leaving my old server

I’ve some raiding experience having raided Heroic and some Mythic Antorus with my old guild

I’m mainly looking for a guild in order to do some casual raiding as well as dungeons and generally having a good time

Hey there!! :slight_smile: We are looking for players both raiders and social players to join our guild on Silvermoon. We have been going now for about 8-9 years and we try to make sure our guild is social and we dont take in toxic players. We use discord most nights even if there is no raiding, just to chill and chat. We have a Mythic team wed/sun 7:45pm-11pmST that has 3/12M with 32% on hivemind, but we also do a funrun EVERY Fridays for players with ilvl 445 to join and just have fun :slight_smile: We have 2 other guilds that also join our funruns because they enjoy our atmosphere and how we all get along. We also do some M+ anything from 0-20 keys and we are setting up a team for Tuesday evenings just to go HC. So… if i have peaked your interest in anyway and you would like to be a part of our social raiding guild, then feel free to whisper me in game (Stylerstar) or add me on Btnet stylerstar#2299

Whatever you decide we all hope that you find a place with us or a place with another guild and have fun playing :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.