Looking For: Father Killer And/Or Worgen Companion

Hello again, ladies, gentleman and mechagnomes!

So, yesterday I got my wow subscription to enter the world of wow roleplay with you wonderful people. I decided to make my first main a worgen druid who was a spoiled and sheltered girl before the whole werewolves in our borders incident. There are two kinds of relationships I would like to, if anyone is up for it, set up.

The first is a standard one: A friend or companion of any kind, or for those looking for something a little deeper, then possibly even cousins or siblings (open to further suggestions). This would be a matter of someone joining me in doing the initial worgen questline.

The second part might have been what tickled your curiosity in the title. I am planning on the idea that her father managed to miraculously escape guilneas, but became deranged with th whole event, having to be put down by someone. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to murder my character’s father, and later have our characters meet. Now, I would just request if it isn’t impertinent of me, that they don’t be someone completely coldhearted, there’s no point if your character doesn’t at least feel sorry for what they did.
There is also the option of someone playing her father instead.

So, if anyone is interested, do let me know! Further arrangements, tweaks to the concept and anything else is currently possible (within reason). Feedback on the concept itself would of course also be appreciated from anyone who would like to give it. Regardless, thank you all for reading and have a great day!

Edit: I named the character “Lilychase”, that being her last name. Haven’t decided on a first name yet.

Well, I’m game for this if you are, but it would have to be later tonight or tomorrow.

1 Like
  1. For which bit are you game for?
  2. What time is it and what time would suit you? (we may not be in the same zone, so relative time like “I should be free 3 hours from now” or “I should be free at five and it’s now two” would be useful.)

The acquantence part, as for the other, how is your time in relation with realm time, I can do the math from there.

1 Like

It is 1 hour and 1 minute ahead of me.

Ok then, we have… 2 mins a part, not sure how that works. :grin:

You might be in England or a different part of Portugal… Dunno. So, when do you think you’d be free? Oh, and what kind of aquaintances would you like to be?

Im from Portugal yes, cousin or brother is fine, ill let you decide.

1 Like

Cousins then. Has a nice ring to it, especially with the whole victorian aesthetic of Guilneas.

Yeah, time for me to get the gilnean heritage, shouldnt be to hard.

1 Like

If u want, Im online on this char if u want to whisper ask for discord

Are you saying I should ask for discord if I want to whisper or that I should whisper if I want discord? It may be a dumb question, but I wanna be 100% certain

Whisper asking for discord

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.