Looking for guild / community (Horde)

Just returned to wow after finishing legion and taking a year out. Recently changed over to horde as I fancied a change and am now looking for a fun and enjoyable place to call home. Looking for a group of friendly, like-minded active players to level, quest, raid and pvp with. I have lots of time to contribute to the guild and participate in guild activities.

My battle.net is:
Zurr#21104

Heya Xenn! Our friendly, active guild could be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

We have lots going on in the guild so plenty of opportunity to get involved as much as you like!
We raid heroic, with ongoing normal runs too for people to gear up, learn tactics, bring alts and have a chilled out raid!
We run loads of M+ at various key levels most evenings and some during the day too.
We have regular social events for doing all sorts of fun stuff, like mog runs, achievement runs, or playing games for prizes! :smiley:
We are currently working on increasing our PvP events too as there is a fair amount of interest in the guild for these.

If we sound like the kind of home you’re after, hit me up on discord (Tea003#8087) or accept my BNet (Tea003#2501) for a chat and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have!

1 Like

Hey Tizzy!

I sent you a friend request (flio3#2505). Do you think your guild would be willing to take on a casual player returning to the game? Can’t say how committed I will be from the get go, but it’d be nice to have some people to talk to while slowly getting used to the game.

I have played several times before, but never really got deep into the game. Did a little raiding in cata, but not much else.

Currently lvling a blood elf pala - interested in both DPS and healing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.