TY PLS Delete

please delete me, let me go. I dont want to post here no moreeeeeeeee!

Hello Donzie!

Welcome back to WoW!

Ministry of Silly Wipes are looking for more members.
Weā€™re a relatively new, social casual guild, whoā€™ve just begun raiding. Weā€™re doing normal at the moment, and hopefully will do Heroic for AotC.

We have a few people levelling alts, and Iā€™ve some time these week were Iā€™d be happy to level with you if youā€™d like to join us.
We all try our best to help other members as much as we can =)

We do mythic+ keys and other things throughout the week too.

Give us a look over, and if you want to add me to chat, feel free!
Discord: xWestie#9361
Bnet: Westie#2496

Hi Donzie. You donā€™t mention if youā€™re willing to switch realm/faction.

If you are, we could be the guild youā€™re looking for.

We run raids twice a week on a Wednesday and Friday night. Wednesday currently is Heroic and Friday is currently Normal.

We also have a pretty active M+ scene, people who torghast and, often, a ā€œPvP Fridayā€ just to finish the week off with a bit of getting our asses handed to us :stuck_out_tongue:

We are looking for more guild members with any interest - weā€™re specifically looking for more raiders, especially tanks and (depending on real life issues) healers. Weā€™re also specifically looking for more who have interest in progressing through M+.

Notwithstanding that ā€¦ honestly weā€™re just looking for people who want to call our guild their home. We donā€™t really want to be a stepping stone to greater things (although we will cheer you on if you do end up doing that) and we donā€™t really want you to park one alt in the guild and then never log in ā€¦ weā€™re a great bunch of people who have a bit of a giggle, a bit of competition going at times, and a bit of collaboration.

We have an active discord that we encourage members, prospective members and guests to join, take part in the chat and perhaps the occasional dungeon.

If you would like to learn more, please visit our discord: https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

Heyya Donzie,

If you are interested in a place to raid Normal / Heroic, AzerPUG might be the community for you! We are a crazy bunch of peeps that are organizing teaching raids where we help people learn the mechanics, help them through the content and hope to bring some joy to raiding or those who are just starting out. Which is a lot better of an experience then most people get from random pugs :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides that, we also do have a core team which helps out during those teaching raids and we are recruiting for that as well. Let me know if you are interested, and feel free to contact me on Discord: Tex#1991
(This offer is also extended to anyone else reading this who might be looking for a home!)

Feel free to check out this forum post with some of the amazing reviews we got!

Still on the look out

Hey Donzie,

Maybe Synfull on Dragonblight-EU might be interesting for you. You can check some info on www(.)synfull-guild(.)com. Feel free to add me on Bnet (armandgrtn#2625) if you would like to have a chat and see if thereā€™s a mutual match.

Best regards,

Armand