Looking for guild

Looking for a guild i play Fury warrior and Prot paladin

Ive played world of warcraft for years but on and off

I’m looking for a guild that raids mythic + etc but also friendly

Battle tag: Cohen#21955

Hey Buddy,

Ive sent you a btag request We at TMF (The Many Few) may be what you are after we are looking for a warrior (Fury) for our mythic core team

I’m not going to bore you and try promote how good we are to try win you over with a sales pitch offer, my guild has be active, stable and progressive raiding for nearly 3 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.

We are semi hardcore guild and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun 20:00-23:00 server time. We do a lot of in house M+ keys ranging from +1 to +15 and above, some old content with guild members With HC Main/Alt Runs on Fridays Evenings and Tmog runs during the weekend there is no shortage of banter or a good laugh.

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the fun & enjoyment of playing your character, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a boring or a chore.

We are a very active guild in & out of raid days with many members being on Discord and members online during the evening. As some of us have demanding jobs, young families & young toddler additions we understand the daily duties and responsibilities required we try accommodate wherever possible.

If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me or any of my officers a shout or fill out a Application on our website.
Kind regards Angelreeper

Angelreeper#21136 (Phil) - GM
Zlyr#2983 (Scotty) - RL/Officer
Doubbleshock#21771 (Andi) - RL Assist/Officer
Oggles#2647 (Oggles) - RL Assist/Council
roymesh#2896 (Moojiji) - Social/ Council
Mairead#2363 (Maymay) - Social/Council

For more Info check out our website

www .themanyfewhorde.enjin .com
(ignore the spaces)

Wow Progress : Realm Rank 110
www. wowprogress. com/guild/eu/draenor/The+Many+Few

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.