Looking for HC guild that enjoys having fun (UK pref)

Hey guys and gals!!

Returning player here, thought Shadowlands looks boss and after a rinse on classic (but my friend I was playing with quit as he got too addicted xD) I wanted to come back to retail wow.

I was a hardcore player back in the day, Lich king HC and all that. I want to do challenging things like that again, but want a more casual, chill and friendly atmosphere. I’m coming back to play for fun at the end of the day.

I played Rogue for a long time, and then healed with HPala then Monk. Briefly played a DH in Legion but not much after max lvl really. Gonna play a foxy Warlock now i’m back as main for dps, then do a Druu for heals. I’ll be a promising addition to a good guild and group of friends I assure you!

In a perfect world, i’d like to join a guild with people from the UK, especially Manchester, as that’s where I live and i’d like to make a group of friends strong enough for RL as well as online. A lot to ask for I know! …but thought i’d try!! Failing that, just any fun and friendly english speaking guild. I love Japan and Japanese things (bit of an Otaku) and lived there for a while too - so while I like and am very open to multi-national guilds, its just if possible this time around i’d like to meet peeps I can be friends with in RL too.

Hope there is a guild out there for me!

Thanks,

Matt

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.