Looking for late / later night mythic guild

Hi

I am currently looking to break back into mythic raiding and am seeking a late / later night raid guild with 2 raid days a week max.

Have been playing since TBC and have raided at all levels during my time from casual to hardcore 5 days a week to mythic until recent tiers.

Currently been raiding the last couple of tiers in a 1 day heroic only guild but i am looking to return to the more competitive raiding scene (we have achieved curve every tier easily)

I run 2 accounts (yes i know addiction is bad) and have the following classes available to apply with

Paladin Prot 441 ilevel 66 neck - ret O/S same level
Havoc DH 442 - 65 neck
Ele shaman 436 62 neck
Rogue 433 62neck
Warrior Prot 436 63 neck (fury o/s 432)
Bremaster 435 66 neck

I am probably most comfortable tanking on paladin but i am happy to tank on anything

Otherwise i can play on any of them as dps depending on guild requirements

I am most progressed on essences on my Paladin have most at rank 3 but all the others are close and happy to put any work in necessary to bring them up.

I enjoy M+ although my rio score is only 990 or so as we do not push keys and just get the weekly chest done - this is an area i would enjoy pushing on.

What you can expect from myself

High experienced player from all tiers
Drama free
100% attendance or as close to as possible
Sociable
Focussed and always prepared for raids

Anyway enough rambling leave me a message here with any relevant links

Funky

Hey there, we are an alliance guild on Chamber of Aspects and are currently 3/8M working on Ashvane. We are looking for more dps for our raiding team (perhaps ret with tank OS, but any dps could work).
We raid Thursday and Monday 21:45-00:00 server time, with an optional casual run on Wednesdays for alts and socials. We also do a fair amount of M+ and achievement runs at times.

Add me on bnet for a chat/more information - scar#2634