Looking for new home

Hi all. Recently moved to Ravencrest from a “quiet” server. Unfortunately, my guild has been slowly bleeding out for a while now and most folk have jumped shipped for new pastures. It was my home since ICC and I was the last of the old guard with many people coming and going since then. Used to be in to progression raiding but RL, work, etc put paid to that in WoD. I still play this game to chase BiS as much as I can but for the last couple of years I’ve really missed the banter that comes from voice chat and guild events. My play time can be sketchy as hell as I can be home for weeks or away for weeks due to my job. I’m hoping someone can recommend a big social guild that’s in to raiding, mythic plus and bgs? and thats willing to take along a poor “casual” pleb to alt runs, dungeons, etc. I play and push my toons as much as I can and don’t expect to be carried. Mostly just looking for a social environment to enjoy Shadowlands in.

Hello Malvery, if you’re still looking for a guild I’d recommend having a look at our guilds (Poetic Justice) recruitment post there’s lots of info about us there, we have something for everyone and have a lot of fun doing it! Or if you’d like to get in touch with me directly find me in game or add me on bnet Dhaselgrove#2215 here’s hoping to hear from you soon!

Hi mate. Thanks fore the reply. I’ll do that!

1 Like

Hey malvery. Did you find a new home? If not drop me a battle net message at yarddog10#2114

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.